October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. And because breast cancer touches so many families, HoneyBaked will be helping to build awareness and raise funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF), which provides free mammograms, education, support and early detection services in all 50 states. Here is what we will be doing and how you can help.
- We are wrapping our Hams in pink foil to raise awareness and money.
For every HoneyBaked Pink Foil Ham you buy in October, whether you buy it in our
store or ship as a gift, HoneyBaked will donate $1 to the National
Breast Cancer Foundation.
- We are accepting donations at the register. You don't have to buy a Ham to help
raise funds. Come in and enjoy any of our other delicious dinner, lunch or catering items and you can add
a donation in any denomination to your purchase.
- We are giving away 100 free dinners to families battling breast cancer. Every
week we will pick 20 winners to give a dinner to families they know who are currently fighting breast cancer.
Nominate someone for the HoneyBaked Foils Breast Cancer Giveaway.
- We are building awareness through Facebook.
To show your support for foiling breast cancer, we encourage you to change your Facebook profile picture.
- We have created a Pinterest board for breast cancer awareness.
Visit the HoneyBaked Pinterest page to find inspirational breast cancer quotes, share who you are breast cancer for and explore our re-pins.
- We are educating people with the facts about breast cancer. Knowledge is a powerful
tool when building awareness. If you want to learn more, get the facts now.
- We are sharing the calendar of events for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. If you would like to
get involved, view the calendar now.
Take part in Breast Cancer Awareness Month with HoneyBaked. Together we can help families all across America and foil breast cancer.
Copyright © 2014 The HoneyBaked Ham Co. All rights reserved.